As the global eCommerce market grows and fraudster methodology evolves, new fraud management approaches and tools are being introduced at a fast pace. Trying to stay on top of developments in the eCommerce fraud prevention landscape can be overwhelming and time consuming.
Riskified is proud to present the eCommerce Fraud Solution Buyer’s Kit, a comprehensive series of resources designed to guide executives, decision makers, and procurement professionals through the process of assessing current fraud management performance and understanding which available approaches and solutions can best meet their needs.
The Buyer’s Kit aims to provide insight into the potential benefits and pitfalls of various fraud prevention processes and tools. The resources will help you map out your organization’s existing fraud management workflow, identify areas for improvement and prioritize the most pressing pain points, and ask the right questions when considering third party solutions to optimize fraud resource management and revenue capture.
The kit includes the following downloadable resources:
- Assessing Current Performance –
- Which metrics and KPIs are important
- Who in the organization has this data
- How to benchmark your performance
- Approaches to Fraud Prevention –
- Overview of approaches to fraud management
- Advantages and challenges of every approach
- What resources are required for successful performance
- Choosing a Third Party Solution –
- What considerations are key to procurement
- How to select the right solution for your organization
- What to focus on when choosing a solution
Complimentary resources, including a guide to publishing a fraud management RFP (with sample RFP questions), and a presentation to convince management of the need for investing in fraud management, will be available in the coming weeks.
We hope our kit can provide some guidance and insight to streamline your process. Should you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.